1Applicants 2Rental History 3Employment History 4Misc Info 5Payment
Thank you for your interest in Vista View. Please review our application policies. Then check the confirmation box and click "Continue..." to begin the application.
Pursuant to 15 USC 1681 the following disclosures are made:
- The consumer reporting agency who provided the investigative consumer report is:
Pacific Screening, PO Box 25582, Portland, OR 97298. Phone (800) 707-1941
- The credit report included in the investigative consumer report was obtained from Trans Union Consumer Relations, www.transunion.com/myoptions; PO Box 1000, Chester, PA 19022. Phone: (800) 888-4213. This consumer-reporting agency identified took no part in making the adverse decision regarding your rental application, nor can explain it.
- You have the right to obtain a free copy of your consumer report (credit report) from the consumer-reporting agency above. You must request the copy within 60 days of the date you receive this letter. You may also obtain your credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com
- You may dispute the accuracy of the report, and inaccurate or incomplete, you may call the consumer reporting agency at its number listed above, or write to it at the listed address. If you dispute any of the information in your report, you have the right to put into your report a consumer statement of up to 100 words explaining your position on the item under dispute. Trained personnel are available to help you prepare consumer statements.
- You may have additional rights under the credit reporting or consumer protection laws of your state. For further information, you can contact your state or local consumer protection agency or your state attorney general's office.
Vista View LLC
14505 NE 20th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686